Monday, May 24, 2010

Now that's a late book....

I'm sure a lot of people have seen this but I just thought it was a funny article. I mean the fact that the library still qualifies a book as late and not lost shows some serious determination to keep track of their books. After 80,850 days (221 years) I would think that most organizations would throw in the towel! It could be the fact that this particular book was taken out by one of the nation's most known men....George Washington.


http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2010/05/20/2323567.aspx

1 comment:

  1. My brother sent me this article back when it first came out. I love it! Although the book should probably be marked "lost" and not "late" like you say, it's neat to imagine all of the excuses Washington would have used for why his books are late.

    ReplyDelete