Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Technology sure is complex!

Hi Everyone,
As I'm sure you guessed from the title of my blog I am new to this and I have to admit it probably took me way to long to figure out how to create my blog! It looks like I managed to get it up and running and I am looking forward to learning more about blogging and technology in general. I don't think that there is a better field to get myself more up to date on! I am in my third semester as a part time student enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh. My focus in library science is in Children and Youth Services and it would be pretty embarrassing to have all the kids know more about computers and technology than me. Here's to hoping I can get a good grasp on all this and do well in this intro class:)

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment