Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby Bonnet!



So this is completely off topic but I think that is ok! My husband and I welcomed our first addition to the family. I had a little boy, Winston Richard Bonnet on July 5 at 5:21 am 7 lbs 8 oz. We are all doing well and settling in after being at the hospital for what seemed like forever! I have attached a picture of our little guy meeting one of our kitties Marley after getting home.

Hoping that I can juggle school and being a new mom and being that we are SO close to the end of this semester I am just going to have to make it work for the next couple weeks! I know I can do it but sure am looking forward to August and a month off school:)

1 comment:

  1. This picture is too cute! Have fun with the baby and remember, 3 more weeks and we're done with school for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete