Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fragment Assignment

Alright, I think that I have done it but to be honest I am just really not as confident that I completed this as correctly as I have for the past assignments. I have a fear that even though I can see the information when I type in my links that maybe it's just me and it won't be there when Tomer goes to check. I hate to admit it but I still feel pretty confused and without all the VERY VERY VERY generous and wonderful people who posted on the discussion board I would have been totally and utterly lost. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out without even knowing it. Luckily Prof. Tomer gave me an extension to complete this assignment since I just had little Winston because there is NO way I could have gotten that done without the extra time. It literally takes me four times as long to do anything and everything when there is a little one who can sense when I am doing anything other than feeding him. At the moment my husband is on full alert baby duty so I was able to complete the quiz (ugh....that's all I can say about how I feel I did on that) and get a blog or two done. Only blogs and one more assignment to go. Is it August yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment