Monday, July 12, 2010

Ok I am a little scared about fragments...

As I mentioned in my last blog I just had a little baby boy (Winston) and so I am just getting to some of my final assignments for this semester. I am reading all the posts and looking through some of my fellow classmates blogs and it is all making me VERY nervous and a little scared about our next assignment! I have to watch the last lecture and I am really hoping that will clear things up for me because I am certainly not understanding at all how I am to start let alone complete this next assignment! I have (hopefully understandably) not been thinking about technology class for the last week or so and I need to wrap my head around how to do this assignment and I am hoping that it won't be as difficult as what I am thinking in my head. Well I am off to feed Winston and then hope he sleeps for a couple hours so I can watch the lecture and hopefully get an understanding on where to start to fragment.

No comments:

Post a Comment