Monday, July 19, 2010

So close

So we are very close to being done and it seems like these last couple assignments are just trying to break me! I finally figured out how to get a background set up for my fragment but for the life of me I cannot get it to show up when I type in my link. I can see it when I am in Kompozer and I have deleted and resaved these documents more times than I can remember. I don't even want to get started on how I feel I did on the quiz! I think I did ok, but I am not sure if what I was writing even makes sense! I hate to blame anything but myself but I swear this lack of sleep is really making me slower! I used to be a pretty together person but between the baby and trying to keep it all together I am slowing losing it:) But again we are so very close to being done I think I can I think I can I think I can!

I need to buy that book....

No comments:

Post a Comment