Thursday, July 29, 2010

That's all she wrote!

Well I think that I have done it! I made a website, not a great website but a website. I keep having trouble with the screen shots but I am hopeful they will show up. I have to admit that this was not the easiest assignment and had Kim not helped me out I would have been in some real trouble so thanks again Kim! I hope that I did everything right and while it should have only taken me an hour with the new addition sitting on me (yep, literally sitting on me as I type this) while trying to get this done I almost lost it but again it's done! So good luck to everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful summer. Really looking forward to the next month off and hoping Winston will quickly learn to sleep more than 2 hours a night:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got it all finished! And I'm glad to have helped : ) Enjoy the next few weeks off with baby Winston!! (he is incredibly cute and tiny!!!!)

    ReplyDelete