Thursday, July 22, 2010

The final assignment....

Well we are down to the final assignment and I have to say that I am not really feeling all that confident! I must have worked for 5 hours trying to get the background on my fragment/hyperlink assignment to work and nothing would do it! I must have emailed Kim (also in our class) 10 times and she gave me some great advice and what I am sure was the right steps to take but I had no luck and before I threw my computer out the window I had to call it quits. I can see the background through Kompozer and sometimes it comes up but other times nada! I must have deleted and restarted everything 100 times, I hate to give up but it was literally driving me crazy. I am now fearful that this last assignment is going to do the same. Here is to hoping Tomer feels bad for us and gives a super thorough explanation of how to complete this final assignment.

On a personal note I am off to Jersey to see my family and have them meet my son so I am going to try and not think about this class until I get back next Wednesday and then I will only have one week left and I'll never have to think about it again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment