Monday, June 7, 2010

I did it!

Wow, I have to admit I didn't think that I would be able to figure out how to record and capture and download all at the same time. I found that using Jing was relatively easy to do and the problem came when I had added my embedded code to my blog. The first video I had was HUGE and you could only see half the screen. Thankfully I had read the steps from the discussion board and followed Timothy Schlak's advice on how to add a gadget and all problems were solved. I have to say I feel pretty good about it. This class can be overwhelming when I look at all the assignments we have to complete but as long as we receive a little guidance as we have so far I am confident I can do it. I hope that everyone else feels the same way!! Good luck classmates if you have completed this assignment yet, I know you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment