Monday, June 21, 2010

Now that was a helpful question

I am sitting here on my first day of "summer break" (OK it's maternity leave but I like to pretend) and am I trying to get as much school work done as possible. I was thinking that I would try and think of as many topics and things to blog about and just save them in a word document and then I could cut and paste them in as the weeks go by. However, I was a little worried that I would be busy or not available to post them. Then I read that great answer on discussion board about how you can schedule your posts! This will be great for me and I know I should have looked around a little more before deciding on my word document theory but it seemed so simple that I saw no need to look further. It was also really nice to see a post on the discussion board that I thought was a good question not everyone would have thought of that would benefit the entire class. I am not saying there haven't been others but before last week there was definitely an abundance of posts that were personal in nature, repeated or just not all that professional. It's nice to see that everyone is maturing and moving along with their class questions. I know the teachers are here to help us but so are our classmates. I admit I have questions all the time and after I try and figure it our myself I email one of our classmates and bug her until the two of us can figure it out. I hope that people aren't afraid to post which it seems they may be since there has been a serious lack of posts lately but instead are taking a little more time to figure things out by themselves if they can.

Well, we are over the half way point and I am hoping that everyone is feeling better than they were at first. Only 6 more classes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment