Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Microphone at Walmart

I was reading the posts and thankfully found one about a microphone to buy and thought I would share what I found. The recommendation was for the Logitech USB Desktop Microphone and this is the exact one I picked up. I was at Walmart on Friday and they have it for $8.88. The soon as I attempt my Jing assignment I will be sure to let you all know how well it works:)

On another note I saw that you can just use your headphones for a microphone and that is an awesome tip. I figured I would just do that but since the mic was only $8.88 I just went ahead and purchased since I will need it for my Storytelling class as well. Also, I go through headphones like a crazy lady! It seems that I can only find pairs that last a couple months at most before they start going out in one ear or the other. I have tried the pair that came with my ipod, the around your ear kind, cheap pairs, moderately expensive and the same thing happens every time. If anyone can recommend a quality pair that will last I would sure appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment