Friday, June 18, 2010

A little breathing room is nice!

Well I have to say it was a very nice surprise to learn that the assignment for ePrints is no longer mandatory. I had logged in and taken a look and it seemed as if it was going to be a little more easy to navigate and use than Omeka so I'll have to check it out once the problem has been fixed. However...being 9 months pregnant (I am due July 7) it is nice to have 1 less mandatory assignment to do! Today is my last day of work so I am hoping that I can dedicate next week to getting a majority of my school work done in case this baby decides to come a little early. Which I have to say I wouldn't mind, because I am getting quite uncomfortable!

I like that the next assignment for Koha we are able to pick our own topic to catalogue. It will be a nice change of pace because I have to admit that most of the information and data we have collected hasn't been the most interesting information to me:)

We are half way there, hope everyone is getting by ok and enjoying their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment